Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Each day is a gift!

Hello Everyone. Thank you for taking a few minutes to stop by. I do appreciate it.
Today my giant tag was totally motivated and driven by a sentiment  stamp.


Over at Use Your Stuff this week Amanda's challenge is to use ribbons.
You can use them on any project you are working on too!
Now how easy is that - I'm sure that ribbons multiply in the cupboard.
Using some up how good would that be?

To create my super size tag I used this stamp set which I love.

I can make paper ribbons in any colour. I can use up small and beautiful scraps of paper.
I can co-ordinate colours perfectly.


A beautiful sunrise at  a beach close to my home promises to be a beautiful day.
I love the beach at sunrise as it looms over the vast Pacific Ocean to begin a new day.

I hope you get a little you time to savour special moments
and enjoy whatever comes along to delight you.
Julie

Created for

Challenges Entered
Crafts to Challenge You - The Natural World - the ribbons have flowers but are indeed tricky to see. I thought you would enjoy a wonderfully natural Australian summer sunrise to warm your day!
Clear It out Challenge - Anything Goes - including a little bit of beautiful!
Make It Mondays - Anything Goes - I'm really enjoying visiting this challenge -the  lovely feedback is appreciated!

14 comments:

Christi Conley said...

Stunning!! What a beautiful creation & lovely photo :) Blessings to you & yours ~ xo Christi

chris cesar said...

Just wonderful; love it!

Loz said...

Gorgeous photo. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Tammy said...

Such a meaningful sentiment! Beautiful creation!

Lisa S. said...

Love the photo too, thanks for sharing your project with us Julia at Make It Monday. Those ribbons are wonderful.

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome work with these amazing ribbon stamps!! What a perfect set!!

Redanne said...

Such a versatile set of stamps and I love what you did with them - the picture is gorgeous too. Hugs, Anne x

Zella said...

Paper ribbon? Julie, you never cease to amaze me!!! I LOVE IT!!!! You inspire me!!!! Please forgive my absence from your blog lately....life just got overwhelming and it was a struggle to keep up...but I'm back now and one of these days soon will have to go through and see what all I have missed....and be awe-inspired of course! Hugs to you my friend!!!

MiamiKel said...

beautiful!! Julie your creativity knows no bounds! This is over the top super! I'm sorry I haven't been visiting but I've been without a computer - wahhh! Sending hugs!

Helene Bogren said...

I love your home made paper ribbons!! And the quote is fantastic!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun- love the beautiful landscape picture you used- and the stamps- wonderful. Saw you on MIM- here for a closer look : )

Buttons said...

Now that looks like a fantastic stamp set - so incredibly versatile. Love that you have really focused on the sentiment for this. Jenny x

Anna-Karin said...

Wonderful project! Beautiful photo and love how you used the darkdoom door set. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Marie Gamber said...

Gorgeous photo! I love the border set! It's gorgeous.
I am your newest follower. Popped over from MIM
Hugs,
Maire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...